- Understanding how cultural values impact your own behavior and that of others
- Awareness of the limits of any single cultural perspective
- Recognizing, appreciating and leveraging the values of cultural diversity
- Increasing the cultural sensitivity of multi-cultural work groups
- Communicating effectively across different cultures
- Successfully integrating different cultural perspectives
- Successfully navigating unfamiliar business environment
- Increased self-awareness, flexibility and resilience
- Multicultural and diverse teams
- Global virtual teams
- Organizations involved with multinational projects
- International business travelers
- Employees prior to first international job assignments
- Internationally relocating executives and family members moving with them
- Hosts of foreign exchange program participants
CULTURE CAN BE A POWERFUL UNIFYING
OR DIVISIVE FORCE
Fundamentally different or unfamiliar cultural dynamics and changing demographics present new challenges for businesses and communities around the globe.
Butler Communications offers focused consulting services to answer pressing intercultural questions with emphasis on practical solutions.
Cultural Awareness Training has become a standard component in the talent management and development strategies of many leading organizations. Understanding culture markers, different cultural interactions and business styles enhances team cohesiveness and effectiveness across all corporate functions from sales to procurement, technology, and support services. In the rapidly expanding and changing global marketplace, business leaders are being asked to do more with less support, preparation, time and resources.
Effective communication that addresses and pro-actively navigates cultural obstacles is often the driver behind successful product launches or change initiatives.
We support current and future leaders who need to
- Work effectively within a multicultural team
- Form and lead global and virtual teams
- Relocate and transition to new countries and cultures
- Recognize and develop global leadership potential
- Merge existing teams into a new, cohesive unit