CREATIVE LEADERSHIP CONVERSATIONS TURN ORDINARY INTO EXTRAORDINARY!
What keeps YOU up at night?
- Do you or your staff dread going to work in the morning?
- Does your work environment feel uninspired and disengaged?
- Are you bogged down by endless meetings that bring little relief?
- Do you constantly react to tasks that are thrown at you?
- Are you tired of navigating a non-collaborative work environment?
- Do you ever feel like you are treading water in churning seas?
70% of the workforce in Corporate America
is mentally checked out, overwhelmed or uninspired.
Do YOU see indicators of this in YOUR organization?
If so – be encouraged. There is a better way!
Butler Communication delivers results-focused Leadership Development Training and Executive Coaching to build resilience and flexibility in people and organizations. Our work releases untapped capacities for creativity, collaboration and innovation in the workforce to improve results and workforce culture.
What would change for you if you were able to triple-boost your leadership effectiveness?
What would your organization gain if your staff understood and successfully managed all their commitments?
What if your job felt fulfilling, rewarding, and joyful – not just sometimes but most of the time?
We partner with:
- Business Owners, who are at a transition point due to growth, contraction or leadership changes
- Executives, who want to build effective teams and optimize processes
- Emerging Leaders of all ages, who are transitioning from managing projects to leading people
- Highly motivated Young Professionals, who are looking to activate their full potential.
Our work re-energizes leaders and staff to create a positive work environment, improves client satisfaction, results in cost savings due to effective communication leading to improved collaboration and innovation efforts. Many of our clients are pleasantly surprised when our work enables them to rediscover purpose and joy in what they do!
SOAR Leading to Growth Program
September – December, 2019
Every 2nd Friday of the month 8:30 am – 12:30pm:
September 13, 2019
October 11, 2019
November 8, 2019
December 13, 2919
in McLean, VA
The SOAR Leading for Growth Program drives Growth at Every Level in organizations. In this program you will gain powerful tools and practices that will catalyze and accelerate the growth of your people and your organization.
• Exponential, Measurable Growth – for Yourself and for Your Organization
• Inner and Outer Capacity to Work Well with Ambiguity and Drive Continuous Innovation
• Increased Ability to Learn, Collaborate and Create Breakthroughs
• Sustainable Engagement and Retention of Talented People
• Improved Effective Communication with All Stakeholders
• More Fulfillment and Joy at Work and in Your Life!
- Fortune 500 companies
- Government agencies
- Small and mid-size organizations
- Professionals interested in accelerating their career progression
Proven tools and practical support needed to build exceptional teams and create breakthrough results in rapidly changing work environments form the foundation of all our work.
- Blueprints for how to thrive at work
- Strategies to create a more meaningful, purpose-driven work place
- Effective communication tools, cutting-edge coaching techniques
- Agile management models
- The personal satisfaction of making high-impact contributions that produce the results you want!
Butler Talks About Intercultural Musings, Coaching and More
Perfectionism: A Well Known Killer at Work
by butlertalks on May 20, 2019 at 5:08 pm
Every month I present a challenge that introduces a leadership capacity building practice to creative leaders. This month, we're tackling perfectionism. Continue reading &rarr […]
Learning to Bounce
by butlertalks on April 19, 2019 at 3:40 pm
I sent my email subscribers a challenge at the beginning of the month, encouraging them to practice bouncing. I didn’t mean the kind of bouncing that children do on backyard trampolines though! The art of the bounce is all about practicing resilience when your “20 seconds of Insane Bravery” do not yield the results you … Continue reading &rarr […]
Building Resilience – 20 Seconds At A Time
by butlertalks on March 20, 2019 at 9:37 pm
"All it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage, 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery, and I promise you something great will come of it!" ~ Benjamin Mee Continue reading &rarr […]