CREATIVE LEADERSHIP CONVERSATIONS TURN ORDINARY INTO EXTRAORDINARY!
What keeps YOU up at night?
- Do you or your staff dread going to work in the morning?
- Does your work environment feel uninspired and disengaged?
- Are you bogged down by endless meetings that bring little relief?
- Do you constantly react to tasks that are thrown at you?
- Are you tired of navigating a non-collaborative work environment?
- Do you ever feel like you are treading water in churning seas?
70% of the workforce in Corporate America
is mentally checked out, overwhelmed or uninspired.
Do YOU see indicators of this in YOUR organization?
If so – be encouraged. There is a better way!
Butler Communication delivers results-focused Leadership Development Training and Executive Coaching to build resilience and flexibility in people and organizations. Our work releases untapped capacities for creativity, collaboration and innovation in the workforce to improve results and workforce culture.
What would change for you if you were able to triple-boost your leadership effectiveness?
What would your organization gain if your staff understood and successfully managed all their commitments?
What if your job felt fulfilling, rewarding, and joyful – not just sometimes but most of the time?
We partner with:
- Business Owners, who are at a transition point due to growth, contraction or leadership changes
- Executives, who want to build effective teams and optimize processes
- Emerging Leaders of all ages, who are transitioning from managing projects to leading people
- Highly motivated Young Professionals, who are looking to activate their full potential.
Our work re-energizes leaders and staff to create a positive work environment, improves client satisfaction, results in cost savings due to effective communication leading to improved collaboration and innovation efforts. Many of our clients are pleasantly surprised when our work enables them to rediscover purpose and joy in what they do!
- Fortune 500 companies
- Government agencies
- Small and mid-size organizations
- Professionals interested in accelerating their career progression
Proven tools and practical support needed to build exceptional teams and create breakthrough results in rapidly changing work environments form the foundation of all our work.
- Blueprints for how to thrive at work
- Strategies to create a more meaningful, purpose-driven work place
- Effective communication tools, cutting-edge coaching techniques
- Agile management models
- The personal satisfaction of making high-impact contributions that produce the results you want!
Butler Talks About Intercultural Musings, Coaching and More
First-time in a Foreign Country – From the U.S. to Taiwan and Back with Grace and Gratefulness
by butlertalks on December 4, 2017 at 5:16 pm
When you have a positive impact on a client and open new doors … best feeling! In late August, I coached a young professional in preparation for her first ever international trip – a 10-week work assignment in Taiwan. Introverted, cautious, self-declared foodie, not wanting to turn down a unique offer to support the company’s … Continue reading &rarr […]
Employees as Consumers
by butlertalks on November 6, 2017 at 1:55 pm
What is it like to work in YOUR organization? How are you stacking up against other organizations competing for the same talent pool? Last week, I attended an interesting event hosted by HR Alliance DC: Create an Engaging Employee Experience presented by Shaara Roman and Jennifer Ives. Captivated by a talk about organizational culture and HR strategies, I was taken by surprise by a … Continue reading &rarr […]
Your Bait is for the Fish – Not for You
by butlertalks on July 14, 2017 at 3:09 pm
The most recent session of the Vienna Women Business Owner Mastermind Group focused on incorporating our individual business story in the heart piece of our business websites. We invited the talented business writer Jan Whiteley to speak to the group about crafting a compelling business story. Of course our group members are all well-versed in telling people … Continue reading &rarr […]