CREATIVE LEADERSHIP CONVERSATIONS TURN ORDINARY INTO EXTRAORDINARY!
What keeps YOU up at night?
- Do you or your staff dread going to work in the morning?
- Does your work environment feel uninspired and disengaged?
- Are you bogged down by endless meetings that bring little relief?
- Do you constantly react to tasks that are thrown at you?
- Are you tired of navigating a non-collaborative work environment?
- Do you ever feel like you are treading water in churning seas?
70% of the workforce in Corporate America
is mentally checked out, overwhelmed or uninspired.
Do YOU see indicators of this in YOUR organization?
If so – be encouraged. There is a better way!
Butler Communication delivers results-focused Leadership Development Training and Executive Coaching to build resilience and flexibility in people and organizations. Our work releases untapped capacities for creativity, collaboration and innovation in the workforce to improve results and workforce culture.
What would change for you if you were able to triple-boost your leadership effectiveness?
What would your organization gain if your staff understood and successfully managed all their commitments?
What if your job felt fulfilling, rewarding, and joyful – not just sometimes but most of the time?
We partner with:
- Business Owners, who are at a transition point due to growth, contraction or leadership changes
- Executives, who want to build effective teams and optimize processes
- Emerging Leaders of all ages, who are transitioning from managing projects to leading people
- Highly motivated Young Professionals, who are looking to activate their full potential.
Our work re-energizes leaders and staff to create a positive work environment, improves client satisfaction, results in cost savings due to effective communication leading to improved collaboration and innovation efforts. Many of our clients are pleasantly surprised when our work enables them to rediscover purpose and joy in what they do!
Strengths, Values & Story Type Workshop
April 21, 2018
at the Insight Shop in Vienna, VA
Do you know who you are at the core of the story of your life? Do you know when you are at your absolute best and how can you intentionally create purposeful experiences for yourself? How can you let others know, see and appreciate the best parts of you? Can you see and hear the best parts of others that are not at all like you?
Come explore your story character during this interactive workshop!
- Fortune 500 companies
- Government agencies
- Small and mid-size organizations
- Professionals interested in accelerating their career progression
Proven tools and practical support needed to build exceptional teams and create breakthrough results in rapidly changing work environments form the foundation of all our work.
- Blueprints for how to thrive at work
- Strategies to create a more meaningful, purpose-driven work place
- Effective communication tools, cutting-edge coaching techniques
- Agile management models
- The personal satisfaction of making high-impact contributions that produce the results you want!
Butler Talks About Intercultural Musings, Coaching and More
Your Narrative of Your Past Impacts the Possibilities You See in the Future
by butlertalks on June 12, 2018 at 7:43 pm
This past month I had the honor to be showcased by the talented photographer Melissa Maillett in her Women Entrepreneur Success Series. I love the results of the photo shoot. What came as a surprise were unexpected insights triggered by Melissa’s thoughtful interview questions. As I outlined my professional journey, I started to see previously unnoticed patterns: a … Continue reading &rarr […]
What’s SCRUM and Agile Got to Do With Adult Learning and Leadership?
by butlertalks on March 13, 2018 at 11:23 pm
How organizations can remain focused and effective in an ever-changing, complex environment Recently I have had the honor and privilege to assume a coaching role with several leaders in STEM-based organizations. To prepare myself and to better understand their world, I took several crash courses in Lean Management, Scrum and Agile Methodology. I half-expected … Continue reading &rarr […]
Stronger Together Into 2018
by butlertalks on December 26, 2017 at 10:56 pm
I am so very proud of the courageous women in my Women Business Owner Mastermind Group! We had a fantastic year together filled with challenges, setbacks, triumphs and successes. We are each other’s board of directors, each other’s fiercest advocates and no-holding-back sounding boards. My business would not be as successful and well run if … Continue reading &rarr […]